1. Collection, Use, and Sharing of Personal Information
2. Security Measures to Protect Personal Information
(1) Measures to prevent leaks, loss, or damage of personal information
The Committee implements security measures to prevent leaks, loss, or damage of personal information. In addition, we educate and supervise our employees to ensure that they follow these measures thoroughly. When outsourcing the handling of personal information, we carefully select and closely monitor the outsourced companies.
(2) Measures to respond to leaks, loss, or damage of personal information
In case of a leak, loss, or damage of personal information, the Committee will prioritize preventing any further damage from occurring. We will promptly take corrective controls, investigate and analyze the cause, and formulate recurrence prevention. We will also report information regarding the incident to the relevant parties and organizations to the extent necessary.
3. Compliance with the Laws and Regulations, Guidelines Set by the Government, and Other Rules
Regarding handling personal information, the Committee complies with the applicable laws and regulations, relevant guidelines issued by competent government agencies, and rules set by affiliated organizations.
4. Continuously Improving the Personal Information Protection Management System
The Committee implements and maintains the Personal Information Protection Management Systems and regularly reviews them for continuous improvement.
5. Response to Complaints and Inquiries Regarding Personal Information